Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I forgot! (suprise, suprise)

Ok, so...I did forget to mention my obsession with a show called "Shear Genius" I don't know who outside of hairstyling actually watches that show. They throw down all the technical terms that the general public don't understand. Kinda like the line in "Legally Blonde" where she mentions ammonium thyglocolate. Anywho, I do love it, and have even got Isaac to liking it. It's another one of my shows that he won't admit that he likes. As for Tori and Dean, he is definately not on the boat with that one. Speaking of which we had a new episode last night, so let me catch you up. So, T & D bought a new house because they are in a rental and T wanted to be out before the new baby gets here. So they have to furnish the house and move in like in 3 weeks. IMPOSSIBLE! So, they are going to look at all the decorations and furnishings and D gets really frustrated that the decisions aren't being made quickly...MEN! Don't they know these things take time? I mean decorating your first house is in the childhood dream along with outing a curtain on your head for a veil and carrying baby dolls around as actually children! Anyways, so T had a shower and threw D a "Daddy Shower" (I love those, Isaac was supposed to have one, but we could never get it pinned down). T is doing way too much for how far along she is and D is starting to get nervous that she is doing too much. They're trying to find a pre-school for Liam (which I feel for, because I am trying to find one for Noah). So, there is your T&D:HSH update! Hope you enjoyed that.
Additionally, I had an interview at a Salon yesterday. It's exactly what I pictured when I imagined working in Austin. Downtown on 6th, hip, really a cool place. I would work on Saturdays and a couple nights a week. I have another interview tomorrow, so we will see how that one goes. I am excited, I really do miss hair and would love to work slowly back into doing hair.
Working out is going good. I haven't told everyone through blog yet, but I have a problem with my thyroid, which was keeping me from loosing baby weight. Apparently, my thyroid was barely working. Which is a problem. It's good to know that there was a medical reason I had not lost a single pound since little man was born. I still haven't lost any weight, but I am toning up quite a bit. Today was good because Wednesday is "swimming day", I swim for about 30 minutes then hot tub and sauna for a while. It's really nice. Swimming is so cathartic for me. It takes me back. Love it!
Ok well, I need to go, it's getting sippy cup time, so I need to go do some shopping for the proper sippy cup. I can't believe Noah will be 8 months old on Saturday! I look at those pictures from bringing him home from the hospital and ask myself where the time has gone. Love and kisses and lots of misses!
-Brandi

1 comment:

monk said...

sippy cup time?! dang he is getting so big! i still have isaacs shirt from when noah spilled his entire insides all down my shirt and pants. yea. good times! lol