Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Keeping up with the Holcomb's

For those of you who want to keep up with us, this is the blog for you. Anyone who knows me knows that I am nothing if not inconsistent. That's why the sporadic blog writing. We are all doing well. I am working at a nail salon on Saturdays and I am really enjoying the extra money and the time out of the house to myself. It is all pink and brown and girly, just the place for me to work. I like the atmosphere and my co-workers are really nice. It is a nice drama-free environment (which is nice). Noah is doing well, it is so weird to see how fast he is growing. He has been sleeping longer in his nap, I think he is going through another growth spurt. It is at nap time, I have time to blog and to do some house work. I have been feeling pretty crummy the past couple of days, I think it is allergies. Isaac is enjoying his job and he is doing really well. I am so proud of him. We have grown so much as a couple through this whole process of moving and stuff. It really has been a learning experience. Gotta run, someone woke up from a nap!!! Be back soon!

No comments: