Thursday, May 15, 2008

ANTM

As I sit here with my mug of peppermint herbal tea and on my laptop feeling all philosophical (like a real writer), I can't help but ponder...is the world really ready for a full figured top model? Okay so it's not THAT serious, but I am pretty stoked that Whitney won. I don't know if I like her as a person, she seems kinda shady. I wanted her to win this whole time. I knew of all the seasons they have tried to have a full figured gal, Whitney could win. She is beautiful, so is Anya, but Whitney was striking to me. I don't even know how Fatima made it into the top three...REALLY, she looks like a pekingese on crack! I am excited to see Whitney on Regis and Kelly this morning, I am taping it, just in case something comes up. I have to run quite a few errands today. What are your thoughts? Comment me and let me know what you think, if you watch ANTM, I would love to hear what you have to say. Have fun!!!

1 comment:

di said...

i love antm but am retarded and never know when its on so i havent even seen this entire season! i told angel i wanted to be on the show and he laughed! lol great support there!