Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We know what's going on

Hey Y'all!
Thought I would let you know what is going on this week in the ever continuing baby drama. I will be induced on Monday at 7:30 AM! I spent some time in the hospital yesterday for some blood pressure problems, but there was nothing to worry about. I have not dilated anymore and don't seem to be progressing anymore so that's why I am being induced. We should get to meet the new one sometime that day.
In other news, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and Isaac is going to do the Turkey Trot, I am so proud of him. I can't wait to get back in the gym and have him whip my butt back into shape. He is so good at that. We are excited to have Isaac's parents here for Thanksgiving and are cooking tons of food for the occasion. I am trying my second round at cooking a turkey, I cooked my first one last year and it was actually really good, so I am going to try again this year.
I will write later after Black Friday! Totally going to enjoy the deals. Love y'all and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: