Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update

Hey Everyone!
Merry almost Christmas. I just wanted to give y'all an update on how everything is going in our family since you last heard from us. Noah went to the pediatrician on Monday for his 2 week appointment. He is now 18 3/4 inches long and 5 lbs and 12 oz, they really do grow so fast. The doctor said that was really good, considering they expect them just to be back at their birth weight by 2 weeks. He is eating pretty well, so it doesn't surprise me that he has gained so much. Other than that he is ding well, but still not able to get out of the house. It's kinda stinky, I want to show him off, my body worked on him for 9 months! He is now fitting into something besides onesies, which is also kinda nice. He is changing so much everyday. When I wake up in the morning I feel like I am looking at a new baby everytime, it's like he changes overnight (or over 2 hours).
In other sad news, my grandmother Rose Barton has passed away, she was 78 years old and will be missed by everyone who knew her. The really bad thing is, both Noah's doctor and my doctor don't want us traveling, so we will not be able to attend her funeral, since it is in Henderson. I will have to find a way to say goodbye without going, which is going to be hard. Although, I am glad that i have the knowledge of the gospel and the church. Anyways, so that's what's been going on.
Also, we are moving and it is Christmas, things are really stressful right now. Atleast, I can't lift anything heavier than Noah, so this move will be pretty easy on me. He's pretty easy to move. Hope all is well. Till I write again!
-Brandi

2 comments:

The Moffitt's said...

Yay Brandi, I miss you!! I've been asking Isaac and Jeanne how you are...but now I'm tired of hearing 2nd hand! I hear you're well. Thanks for keeping us updated on your blog. When can the little guy get out? He looks like Isaac from the pic. :) TTYS!
Love, Heather.

Lori said...

Hi Isaac & Brandi! I read your blog off the Moffit's, hope you don't mind! I just wanted to say hello! We just had a baby girl as well on Nov. 24. Isn't it wonderful! Hope that all is well!

Smiles ~ Lori (Williamson) Leavitt